Monday, November 5, 2007

reflection

a) I am thrilled with my work because...
I ended up getting it done and i didn't give up even though it messed up on me like 4 times

b) I never thought I...
i never thought i would finish it ever but i kept with it and finished it

c) The things that were most difficult...
when the place mark deleted everything i had in the file

d) Here is a list of all the steps, in sequence, of how I accomplished this project:
  • place mark
  • title
  • text
  • links
  • picture slide show
  • movie
  • how far the place mark goes into the ymca

1 comment:

Peter said...

Hey Jonathan,
I am so glad that you finished this reflection.

I find, however, that your 'list of steps' is really rather incomplete.

Could someone follow your steps and repeat the project? I think not. :)

You could fix it up if you'd like!